mandag 15. mars 2010

Restaurant


Excuse me,  how much is the fish?
Eleven pounds fifty, sir



Thank you, I´ll have the meal of the day
Ah, excellent choice, sir!


You know, life tastes best when you enjoy it just the way it is.
Yes, you are very right indeed!
No ketchup, please.
Certainly not, sir!
Thank you.
It´s my pleasure, for sure!
Good.


Anything else, sir?
No, I think that´s all.
Very well!
Oh, one more thing. Make sure there´s no food in the meal.
I beg your pardon?
You see, I am allergic to food.
Ah, but of course, sir! May I suggest an ingredient?
Please.
I suggest that we add some... (Phone ringing) Sorry sir, I´ll be right back.
Hello? Oh, that´s very nice of you! I would be delighted....  What? No, thank you. Maybe some other time. Yes, there´s ketchup in the fridge. Good bye!
Sorry about that. Now, where was I... Ah, yes. I suggest that we add some color to your meal.














That is an excellent suggestion. I prefer purple!
Ah! Purple is very nice, indeed. And maybe a dash of red, sir?
Yes, a dash of red! But no ketchup.
No, no, no! No ketchup!
Good. I´m glad we got this all sorted out.
So am I, sir. So am I.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar